Original Song by: Unknown (by me, that is)
Remix by: DJ Tiesto
This song is Truly HNL Quality. Adagio for strings is one of my favorite songs of all time to begin with, but this remix blows it out of the water. I was speechless while listening to this, it is truly astounding.
I first heard Adagio for strings as part of the Homeworld Soundtrack by sierra studios (Homeworld was the 1999 game of the year for 3D real time strategy games). I had heard DJ Tiesto before, but i can't remember where i heard it, so i was looking him up on youtube and i found this video.
Words cannot describe the awesome of this song. I remember being impressed enough with DJ Tiesto to buy a CD, so now i'm a huge fan.
So Watch the youtube, and enjoy.
This has been the Electronoisseur reviewing Adagio for Strings Remix
9.11.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment